Recreation Program Coordinator - Calgary, AB
BrightPath is looking to hire a Recreation Program Coordinator.
This position is full time and includes a flexible pre-determined schedule with flexible hours reporting to the Director, Programming and Quality Assurance.
We are looking for a qualified, responsible, organized and experienced Dance Teacher and Program Coordinator with exceptional time management skills to oversee the operations of the studio and manage schedules of other recreational programs at multiple locations.
- Create and manage intercurricular music and dance schedules for childcare centres
- Manage studio schedules for instructors including dance classes, karate classes and birthday parties
- Manage schedules for Recreation programs
- Attend staff and management meetings
- Prepare and deliver reports
- Meet with community partners
- Provide physical literacy training to new employees
- Manage artistic and financially successful recitals including rehearsal and pictures
- Select and manage costumes/wardrobe
- Assist with marketing ideas to generate revenue
- Reply to parent enquiries and questions
- Collect payments for classes
- Hire staff
- Monitor choreography
- Instruct classes as required for absent teachers
- Manage payroll for staff
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Training and/or knowledge in RAD, ADAPT is an asset
- Minimum five years experience teaching dance
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a management role at a dance studio
Our Team members enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- A 40 % discount on child care for their Child(ren)
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.