Early Childhood Educator - Oriole Park, Red Deer AB
At BrightPath Kids we have GREAT kids that are entrusted to our care.
We are looking for Early Childhood Educators to work in a Full Time role helping with children of all ages at our Oriole Park Centre
To be successful at BrightPath you have:
- A passion for working with children
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- Demonstrated our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul
- Demonstrated skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience planning and implementing programs
- A Child Development Worker or Supervisor Certification or a BEd with knowledge/experience in child care
- 1 - 3 years working in the child care field
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector
- A CPR/ First Aid certification
Our employees enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- A 40 % discount on child care for their Child(ren)
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
Join the BrightPath team today!
…the Journey begins here
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.