Early Childhood Educator - Okotoks AB
Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of young children, and your dedication is rewarded with competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, and a strong benefits program! We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job. We are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators.
Currently we are looking for an Early Childhood Educator (CDS/CDW) for our Toddler Program at our Okotoks Centre, Okotoks AB
To be successful at BrightPath you have:
- A passion for working with children of all ages
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- Demonstrate our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul.
- Demonstrate skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- An Early Childhood Education - Child Development Supervisor
- Experience in planning and implementing our Toddler Program
- 1-3 years experience working with Toddler Children
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
- Current CPR/ First Aid certification
Our Team members enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A tuition reimbursement program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities
- A long-term position
Join the BrightPath team today
...the Journey begins here!
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.