Early Childhood Educator - Falsby Way, Calgary AB
Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children, and your dedication is rewarded with competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, and a strong benefits program! We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job. We are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators.
We are hiring enthusiastic Early Childhood Educator for our Falsby Way Centre, Calgary AB
To be successful at BrightPath you have:
- A passion for working with children
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- Demonstrate our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul
- Demonstrate skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience in planning and implementing programs
- An Early Childhood Education (CDS/CDW/CDA) Certification
- 1 – 3 years working in the child care field
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
- Current CPR/ First Aid Certification
Our teachers enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities
Join the BrightPath team today!
….the Journey begins here
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.