Early Childhood Educator - Brite Studios, Calgary AB
Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of young children, and your dedication is rewarded with competitive pay, tuition reimbursement, and a strong benefits program! We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job. We are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators.
Currently we are looking for an Early Childhood Educator for our Out of School Care Program at our Brite Studios, Calgary AB
To be successful at BrightPath you have:
- A passion for working with children
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents
- Demonstrate our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul.
- Demonstrate skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Class 4 Drivers' License and a clear driver's abstract
- An Early Childhood Education (CDS)
- Experience in planning and implementing Out of School Age Program
- 1-3 years experience working with Out of School Care children
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening
- Current CPR/ First Aid certification
Our Team members enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
Join the BrightPath team today
...the Journey begins here!
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.