Cook and Bus Driver - Midnapore
BrightPath Kids is looking to hire a full time Cook for their Midnapore Centre!
To carry out the preparation of food for the children, working as part of a team to create a safe, caring and educational environment for the children. The cook must treat every child with respect, and be aware of all children with food allergies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organize orders for bulk food buying, weekly and daily shopping and fresh food
- Maintaining and ordering kitchen supplies
- Prepare meals as per Centre requirements
- Assist staff with serving food; carrying trays to the classrooms
- Clearing away after meals
- Wash dishes and equipment as required
- Responsible for the safety in the kitchen environment
- Communicating with Room Leaders with regard to the particular diets
- Caring and friendly towards staff, children and parents
- 1 - 3 years’ experience cooking for groups
- Food Handling Certificate
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- ECE Certification would be considered an asset
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Very good physical condition and endurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening
- A Class 4 driver's license with a clear abstract
Our Team members enjoy
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave
- A 40 % discount on child care for their Child(ren)
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position
Join the BrightPath team today!
the journey begins here...
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.